Retreat: Costa Rica
NEW DATES: Feb 11- 18th, 2024
We sold out in 2023!
Join us for a yoga retreat in Costa Rica on February 11th – February 18th, 2024. We will gather in a lush resort called SoulShine on Playa Avellanas. With two yoga classes in the covered Shala by the pool every day – the morning class will be a little more vigorous and a salute to the Costa Rican sun, the evening practice will be slow and languid to prepare us for sleep.
Our mornings will be spent gathered together exploring and teaching each other. Your afternoons will be yours to go to the beach, relax by the pool or enjoy local excursions. Our experienced cook will ensure that you get a nourishing, plant-focused breakfast. For lunch we will enjoy the resort’s Zagat-rated restaurant. For dinner, we will enjoy Niki’s recipes of delicious, local, and organic cuisine. Our many years of experience running retreats in Costa Rica will ensure that your experience is smooth and relaxing. We can’t wait to host you!
SoulShine Hotel & Restaurant
Playa Avellanas de Santa Cruz
Guanacaste – Costa Rica
February 11th – February 18th, 2024
Twin in Shared Room Rate
$2300 + 5% GST = $2415.00 CDN
- Queen in Shared Room Rate: Add $200 + 5% GST CDN
- Private Room Rate Add $700 + 5%GST CDN
- Accommodation (6 nights & 7 days)
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner featuring local and organic ingredients
- Coffee, Fruit & Snack bar open all day
- Two Yoga Classes Daily
- Afternoon Fun Yoga lecture & activity series
- Local Leisure & Adventures
- Outdoor pool
- Check in at 3pm | check out at 11am
Dates: February 11th – February 18th, 2024
- Monday to Friday ~ Two Yoga classes daily – Sunrise and Sunset Practices.
- Saturday is a free day for all participants. We will choose a local restaurant. There’s a 5-star Michelin chef in the area!
- 3 delicious meals and snacks locally sourced. We will offer both carnivore and vegetarian options
Meet Your Instructors
Niki & Lucy
Your guides on Retreat and training. We know what you need to have everything just right.
Great location, delicious meals, beautiful staff and classes that create rejuvenation. We have led over 30 trainings and retreats together since 2015. Come on retreat with professionals who take care of every detail. Our studentship is stellar and we all rest and rise together.
Contact our assistant, Aarti for any questions at email@example.com
Surfing, turtle tours, horseback riding and golf are extra and optional with additional costs for equipment and travel
Secure your spot – $500 CDN non-refundable deposit to hold your space
Base rate: Twin in Shared Room Rate $2300 + 5% GST = $2415.00 CDN
- Queen in shared room Rate $200 + 5% GST = $210.00
- Private Room Rate Add $700 + 5%GST = $735.00 CDN
We are happy to arrange a payment plan for you
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay pal will be a 3% additional fee
- Cheque or cash contact Lucy at email@example.com
You will be certified by Whole Body Paradigm School of Yoga, a Yoga Alliance certified program upon completion of any trainings or courses offered on retreat. If you are in a 300 hour program, your credits will be counted toward your program and/or you will receive on-going YACEP credits needed for continued membership with Yoga Alliance.
Retreat Cancellation Policy:
~90 days prior to the start of retreat: Full refund
~60 days prior to the start of retreat: 50% refund
~30 days prior to the start of retreat: No refund
$500 is a non-refundable deposit
No need for any pre-requisites except your curiosity. The programs we offer on retreat do not require a 200 hour program.
Niki & Lucy have run retreats together since 2015. We are super hosts and love creating a retreat atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy beautiful spaces. Any teachers, including our surf coach, Tony, are hand-picked by us and chosen for their unique qualities and abilities. All teachers have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their field.
All courses over 35 hours come with a robust manual, access to videos and downloadable digital materials, special deals for returning students
Secure payment check out through paypal or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. CDN or USD currency accepted.